Me!

Me!

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Midnight 25th March 2010















Well..........

I have not written for ages! Been a
busy busy bee I have! So much going on, lots to tell... But... It is late now! I am pooped, so will do my best on a little round up!

Started a wedding photography course on Monday, was extremely excited, but turned out to be a load of rubbish! The chick taking us for the course was definitely a scam artist and very unprofessional. I actually learn't more from the other girls on the course... Anyway.... today we staged a coup!!! We sent the cleaner out with the rest of her stuff, we all hid in the house and told her we didn't want to continue. Luckily we only paid her half the fee on Monday, because I felt uneasy from the minute I met her. It is amazing how accurate your gut instinct can be sometimes you know?! So the four of us students did our own photography day today, and it was awesome! I had to fill in as a model for a few hours (not so good at the moment, with the added 10 kilos from last year! Eeek!) Then we had two lovely friends of Jacky's come along in their wedding dresses for us to shoot, which was great! Marty came after work, and was a fill in groom for us too! What a giggle! We even managed to persuade them all to jump in the pool in their wedding dresses! Great pictures! Then.... Of course.... I was forced to as well! Chilly lady I was!!!

Jacky is this most amazing woman, she offered to have the course at her house, and even though it has been a waste of a week in some ways. I have met some lovely girls and I know now that I especially have at least one or two really awesome new friends in my life. It is amazing how things work out sometimes?! Everything really happens for a reason you know?! I completely believe that in every way. We have only spent a few days together but I feel like we have known each other for years, Marty and I are still here now, and will probably sleep over tonight! Life is a great thing, and the different and amazing people in this world, make it an unbelievably, amazing experience.

We had an extremely active weekend last weekend, we did three stilt jobs, and made some amazing new contacts. We are doing a few fire shows this weekend, and then next week Thursday I have my first 'Afrodizzyacts' job! (My new little performance company!) Woo hoo! I am super happy, completely nervous, but very excited! One human table (me,) one human statue (Marty of course!) And a giant skull prop for in front of the door of the venue! I will upload pictures once the party has happened, just super proud of myself, and looking forward to doing some more events in the next few months!

Time for bed... Missing my family, missing my wonderful friends spread far and wide. This year has made me realise how fragile life is. We must love as much as we can, do as much as we can, and make as many people as happy as we can. What more could you ask for?!

Want to send special get well soon wishes to my beautiful friend 'Bob' Adam Shelton, who has had major brain surgery. I love you so much. Don't you dare go anywhere anytime soon, and let me know how you are doing as soon as you can. Wish I was there to help xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment